A collection of material certain to inspire you to want to share your life story and family history. Let us know if there’s anything you think we should be added here by contacting us.
- Fern Groh (1906-2011) lived to 105 . She was interviewed by a Centenarian author . She was known to be remarkable loving, quick witted , smart-minded. Simply ahead of her time. Don’t wait until you’re 105 to share your story.
- Life Lessons From 100-Year-Olds. We asked three centenarians what their most valuable life lessons were, and also their regrets.
- 105 Year Old Jessie Jordan talks about life on the other side of 100 and what is important in life. Her friends and family and even a hockey legend come to her home to help celebrate her big day.
- Meet Richard Overton, America’s oldest veteran. In this lively short film by Matt Cooper and Rocky Conly, hear the whiskey-drinking, cigar-smoking supercentenarian reveal his secrets to a long life.
- Virginia tells her life story. She is now 97 years old.
- Can you imagine what life was like before smartphones and the internet? Or what old people think of tinder and selfies? Well, I decided to find out. I met with residents of a retirement community to learn more about their way of life, and if their values differ from ours in this modern digital world.
- Family stories are a treasure. But when you hear the same ones over and over, they can get tarnished. Facilitator Priya Parker shares the simple trick that led to an unforgettable evening for her and her loved ones.
*Disclaimer. Some of the provided links may lead to different websites. While AnbarTech makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the websites and documents listed here are legitimate and safe, it has no control over the information or content of these sites and accepts no responsibility for any actions that might result from accessing any of them. External web links provided in these listings are in no way under the control, management or jurisdiction of AnbarTech and, as such, AnbarTech assumes no responsibility for the accuracy and/or content of these sites. Visiting these sites is done at your own risk.